FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

need help workout

<<

tazinator

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 pm

need help workout

Don't know how to, but I gotta do this
gimme ALL the QUICK tips you can. Stretches too, when doing pushups my elbows feel rusty so I will stop after 5 - 10

Goal is add muscle mass and no see ribs anymore by end of year. Also learn what wrong with pushup elbows (feel like a rusty tool that if you use will break), do 3 set of 10 pushup (normal, diamond, one hand push, switch, and clap)
I can do the one hand easier than normal, so position must be wrong or need stretch
Play my new level! Two different teams fight over a nexus: One mainly defends while the other attacks! is fun
viewtopic.php?f=33&p=21002#p21002
<<

Quartz

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 am

Re: need help workout

I'm not a genius about this, but...

Push ups are really rough. You have to get your form just right or you'll end up hurting yourself. I have no idea why it is such a popular work out when it is so risky.

Unfortunately I have no advice for elbows. I have had trouble with my wrists and shoulders doing push ups and I was able to resolve those problems (wrists: I now make my hands fists instead of flat on the ground. Shoulders: I had to bring my hands in a little closer to my body). Sorry I'm not more help. Google it, Yahoo Answers, whatever the Reddit subforum for work outs is ... I dunno.
Exploits of Quartz and bobdaduck - Pleiades Maps
19-year-old Quartz mad about lawn removal
raptor wrote:sometimes I think getting Quartz to use plugins is like getting my mom to use a computer

Return to Off-Topic