FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Should I stay?

<<

Whittling While

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 am

Should I stay?

Well guys, I'm entering a big point in my lifetime. I'm a senior, I've got SAT's and ACT's, as well as applications for colleges. I'm not sure if I'll be around much at all anymore, and probably won't be playing on the client anymore. My PS3 is also playing a big factor in my opinion of BitFighter. I've enjoyed Zap! and BitFighter and the history that's played along with this game. I really don't want to say I'm leaving because I know how it's affected this game in the past. I hope that BitFighter gets to be what Zap! was; I hope that the Clans return; I hope that people flock to BitFighter; I hope that you guys succeed. I'm not sure what else to say, I'm not good with speeches. How about, I don't know, don't wait up for me.

If you want to contact me during this time, give me a call on AIM or my E-mail.
Last edited by Whittling While on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Premier Cloaker
"Time is an illusion; lunchtime, dually so."
<<

karamazovapy

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Should I stay?

casual gaming isn't anything you need to plan in advance.

you've been great to have around. drop in for a friday night game or level design contest sometime you're bored.
<<

sky_lark

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Should I stay?

Do whatever you feel is right. If you don't want to drift too far apart then keep a bookmark of these forums and check them every now and then, or drop by in game once in a while - it's always great to see somebody familiar.

In any case, good luck with your future!
Follow Bitfighter! FacebookTwitterDiscord

Return to Off-Topic