FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Travian Kingdoms

<<

Skybax

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Travian Kingdoms

So I found this guy

Anyways. Get on Travian Kingdoms and join my Secret Society :D
raptor wrote:Sorry Skybax, I hijacked your signature so I could post lots of info.
Whittling While wrote:Does this mean I finally get quoted in someone's signature?
watusimoto wrote:Who are the devs around here?!?
<<

Quartz

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Re: Travian Kingdoms

WOW, that is a hell of a coincidence that you found me.

I actually set my account for deletion some time ago. Surprised it's not already done. I'm pretty good at the game and that means I end up basing my entire life around it (literally the only way to be truly good at it) so I was like, "yeah no I'm not gonna get addicted to this again." I always tell myself I'll play it more casually but I'm seemingly incapable of doing that, so…

Sorrrryyyy :(
Exploits of Quartz and bobdaduck - Pleiades Maps
19-year-old Quartz mad about lawn removal
raptor wrote:sometimes I think getting Quartz to use plugins is like getting my mom to use a computer
<<

Skybax

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Yeah I was looking at the stats and you were like 10 population below me and your name caught my eye lol

I work nights and when I'm not working nights I'm working from home so I basically just sit on the computer all day. It's a nice little background distraction.

What do you think of the new Travian Kingdoms layout? Governors and Kings and Treasures and such. I like it. I'm about to usurp my King and kill all his family. It's good times :D
raptor wrote:Sorry Skybax, I hijacked your signature so I could post lots of info.
Whittling While wrote:Does this mean I finally get quoted in someone's signature?
<<

Quartz

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:19 pm

I really love it! It's cool stuff.
raptor wrote:sometimes I think getting Quartz to use plugins is like getting my mom to use a computer
<<

Skybax

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Love it enough to get back on and help me take over the server? :D
<<

Quartz

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Skybax wrote:Love it enough to get back on and help me take over the server? :D
Nah dude, the next month I'm working part-time at Baskin-Robbins (as I have been), working on a NPC mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, and I'm hopefully recording more music with my friend Ryan starting August 10th or so. If I want to get that NPC mod well and truly out the door, I really can't afford (honestly, fairly fruitless) distractions.

If a server ever goes up at a better time, when I don't have such projects, I'd be down.

I'm a Romans kind of guy. You?
<<

Skybax

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Same here. I almost always play as Romans.

If I start late in a server sometimes I try Gauls cause they're easy to build defenses for.

I never do Teutons.

That stone wall tho!
<<

amgine

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:07 am

I played it very briefly im not to familiar with it and dont remember much maybe I need to play it again.
Bitfighter Forever.
<<

Skybax

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:08 am

I'm on the US2 server for anyone interested in joining me
<<

amgine

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 am

I might have to go back to this if memory serves right this was really fun to play thanks for the reminder! :zapdance: :zapdance:
Bitfighter Forever.

Return to Off-Topic